Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thankfully Thrifted Thursday-Martini Glasses



My roommate and I have started a tradition, Martini Monday!

On our first night we didn't actually have martini glasses and it really just wasn't all that charming.

So what do two single girls do who have no martini glasses? They go thrifting!

We decided we didn't want matching ones, there isn't really anything in our apartment that matches and we like it that way.

These are the glasses that we found.

Hers



It's the Eiffel Tower! It's just tacky enough and we love it!

Mine



It has just a touch of blue, which I love!

So there you have it, we found ourselves some extra classy martini glasses! Love!

Now for what I'm thankful for this week :)

I am thankful for simple, calm moments.

I am thankful for friends who have a heart to serve.

I am thankful for a wonderful house that I love to come home to.

I am thankful for a chance to express my creativity.

I am thankful for the ridiculousness of life (like my roommate and I doing the same scared dance when we realized the bat still lives on our deck).

Love,

Keely

1 comment:

  1. [...] Thankfully Thrifted Thursday-Martini Glasses (hairbowsandbutter.wordpress.com) [...]

    ReplyDelete

Every comment makes me smile. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...