Thursday, July 5, 2012

Thankfully Thrifted Thursday-Bar Cart

So for the past couple of weeks I've been talking about what I'm thankful for each week.  This week I would like to extend this post, so there will be two features!

First I'll show you one of my favorite, recently thrifted pieces and then I'll give a brief list of things that I am thankful for this week.

Sound fun?  That's what I thought!  Can I just say that I'm always thankful for thrift stores?  They are for sure my favorite!  I hardly ever go to "real" stores anymore :)  It's so great!

I found this bar cart (which I am SO unhealthily in love with) at an ARC here in Denver.  It wasn't a planned visit to the store, my friend and I had some time to kill at when my eyes caught this amazing piece I knew I had to buy it!  And then I saw the price tag of only $25 and it was practically in my car!

It fits so perfectly on this wall in my apartment that's right by the door, so it occasionally doubles as a key drop which is perfect!

It has a functional burner (we're not sure what exactly we're going to use it for, Hot Toddies? Gluewein? we'll figure it out I'm sure).  I think it's totally awesomely random!

The bottom is perfect for for alcohols, glasses, etc.  The top is great for various other accessories.  We have some tins that have matches, cards, tea, etc in them.

Overall this is one of the best thrift finds ever!  If you find one while you're out and about you should most definitely pick it up!  You will not regret it!.

So now you're wondering what I'm thankful for, yeah (that is of course besides my bar cart :)).  Here's this week's list.

I am thankful for the ability to be at camp taking care of amazing kids.

I am thankful for a community that supports me in my efforts to "change the world" (and of course I support them as well).

I am thankful for the summer, for the fun times that have come out of it.

I am thankful for the roof over my head.

I am thankful for the joy in my life.



Don't forget to link up what you're thankful for on A Complete Waste of Makeup!

Love,

Keely

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment makes me smile. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...