Sunday, July 22, 2012

Smashed on Sunday

Happy Sunday lovelies!

Welcome to first inaugural post of the Smashed on Sunday link up!  Zie, of Zie Darling, and I are teaming up to starting the Smashbooking revolution!

Zie is the reason that I got into Smashing in the first place, so this is super fun for me!  At the bottom you'll find the link up "rules" as well as a place to submit your link!  Get friendly people!

So my Smashbook page this week is rather simple.  The background on the page was so interesting on it's own!

I had this great little letter card from Zie's It's Paper Dear box.  I thought it fit perfect in the blank space on the page.  See how interesting this page is?  I didn't want to mess with it to much.
Enter the old book pages.  I decided to read through a few pages and write a "story."  More on that later.

Here's my little story.  "Look, about a quarter of a mile.  We will go on, off the track, and some had many good times.  This is an adventure, running into the lake."

I don't really know what it means, but I thought it had a nice little thought to it.  I especially love the line "This is an adventure."  My goal is to live my life with just that attitude.


And the finished page!  I know it's nothing spectacular but I really enjoy the simplicity.  You don't need to do a lot of editing just to create something special!

Now for the link up!

The Rules
Follow your hosts through GFC!

Add your link!
It's super simple and we would love to see your paper/smashbook themed posts!

Make new friends!
Make sure to check out the others and make new friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment makes me smile. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...