Monday, July 30, 2012

Soundtrack...Monday-The Lumineers

Hey all!

I'm so sorry for my lack of posting this weekend, I don't know what happened to me, guess I just needed a break!

So to make up for it I'm giving you your Soundtrack Saturday right here on this wonderful Monday.  Doesn't have quite the same ring, but it is what it is I suppose!

I saw the Lumineers at Red Rocks this weekend, hello amazing!  So here's another song from them, because I love them and I think you should to!

In unrelated news, I plan on returning this blog to it's normally scheduled programing.  How about some Olympic cupcakes tomorrow?  Yeah, that'll be fun!

Also I bought peaches!  Yummy, fresh Colorado peaches so keep your eyes out for happenings with those this weekend, I'm thinking coffee cake! :)

Have a great Monday!


Love,
Keely

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment makes me smile. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...