Friday, June 8, 2012

Weekly Wrap Up

Wow!  This week has been crazy!  Moving is quite the process (the best part is that it's such a good reason to get rid of SO much stuff!).

I have now found myself in a wonderfully wonderful apartment with an equally wonderful roommate and although it hasn't even been a full week since our first night here, it feels like it's been forever, it's just so lovely and we have so quickly made it into a home.

There were nights with friends, and a lot of nights with the roomie stay up late chatting, planning trips, organizing furniture and often ignoring that we have furniture and either standing or using the floor.  How charming, it's such an adventure!

Also!  With all this Instagram sharing I've never mentioned before that you can follow me on Instagram too!  My handle is @bowsandbutter, look forward to see you there.



Before I was actually moved in I had to christen to space with a cake (one thing done from my 22 before 23 list!) This is all the space I had.



Here is the finished product!  Thank you Joy the Baker this cake was fabulous! (Recipe to come).



And the classic slice shot, yum!



Here is our in progress living room, a fabulous blend of IKEA and vintage.   Love!  Those pictures resting on the couch are now hanging on the wall.



We replaced an ugly fixture with a Chinese lantern (FYI that is a jar of cupcake liners sitting on the dining room table!)



Here is the small tree that sacrificed it's life for my job.



Molasses cupcakes with brown sugar cream cheese frosting!  Recipe sometime in the near future :)



This is my house!  The light in the morning is so gorgeous and peaceful, wish I was more of a morning person so I could just sit there and drink my coffee, it's so perfect!



Me and the roomie planning a trip, we're hoping to go to Nashville!  Instead of using chairs and couches we sat on the floor, and ate strawberries out of the carton, it's the right way to do things.



This caught my eye, the street light lit up the trees and it was such an amazing view, the picture doesn't do it justice.



This is in the lobby at my office and I've been meaning to take a picture of it for forever cause it's so cool!   I want one in my house!

There it is folks.  I'm sure there will be more pictures of my new place as we get even more settled, but that was my week, relatively peaceful all things considered.

Love,

Keely

4 comments:

  1. Wow, your bakes look so yummy! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Keep you eye out for recipes on the blog! (New cupcake recipe coming on Tuesday :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad it's decoration in my office and I can't steal it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the studio light as well!

    ReplyDelete

Every comment makes me smile. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...