Friday, June 22, 2012

Weekly Wrap Up

Happy Friday!  It's almost the weekend, we've almost made it!

My picture taking has significantly slowed these past few weeks, I'm sorry!  I don't know what 's going on with that, but I still have some great moments to share with you today!

Nothing super exciting has happened this week, and it's been SO busy but it's been good.

I would also like to take a moment to thank you so much for all of your support this week!  It's been a record week here on Hair Bows and Butter, I am so surprised and so blessed for all of your support!



Green River Ordinance!  Amazing live, such a great show.  If they come to your city you should definitely go see them!



A pretty summer pasta salad, leftovers from Father's day, yum!



I got this great headband from Petunia Blooms, check out her store, it's amazing!



Martini Monday!  My roommate and are going to start a new tradition (just one each ;)).



My lovely roomie!  Cheers to Martini Monday!



Creme brulee cupcakes? Yes please!  Look for the recipe on Friday, June 29 over on Dragonflight Dreams.



Waiting at the courthouse...so bored!



My friends and I went and saw Pirates of the Caribbean in a parking lot, super fun!  They went all out, check out the pirate ship!



Mini bundts!  Yes please!  If you live in Denver, Birds and Belles is having their grand opening party TONIGHT at 6 and these will all be there!  Yum! (Nutella and salted caramel, spiced apple and blackberry, maple bacon chocolate and spicy mango!)

Hope you enjoy!  Can't wait to see what this next week holds!

Love,

Keely

Aunie Sauce

5 comments:

  1. Interesting! I'd love to learn more about those Pirates of the Caribean boats. Were they just in a parking lot? Was is a parade? Did you get to go inside?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually it was just a flat cut out essentially with a platform on the front so there were a ton of kids climbing all over them. It was just in a parking lot of a local shopping center, then they also showed the movie on an inflatable screen. It was a pretty fun night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for coming by and linking up on my blog hop. Please coma again! Those creme brule cupcakes look deadly! Have an awesome weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Every comment makes me smile. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...