Saturday, June 23, 2012

Soundtrack Saturday-The Avett Brothers

Happy Weekend!

Did you have a great Friday night?  I know I did!  It's so nice to get those few days "off" (I always end up having SO much to do on weekends).

Today I'm coming at you with a song from a band that my sister introduced me to (are you seeing a pattern here, my sisters and I share a lot of music, it's great that we all have pretty much all the same taste)

This song is such a sweet song!  It's relaxed and romantic and all around a great song to start (or continue) your Saturday with!

Hope you enjoy it!

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqZZlL0l5Uk&w=560&h=315]

Love,

Keely

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment makes me smile. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...