Saturday, June 16, 2012

Soundtrack Saturday-Green River Ordinance

I discovered this band a couple of weeks ago and instantly fell in love with their sound, their lyrics and pretty much everything about them.  The great news is that I totally get to go see them TONIGHT!

All of their songs are great!  It was really hard to pick just one for today (and there was a lyric that I searched all of their songs for but couldn't find so I must have been dreaming but this is a just as amazing song!)

I've been listening to these guys almost all week long.  This is a great song, nice and slow and super romantic, totally breaks my heart a bit, and gives me a reason to hope!

Enjoy!

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGCr6zTLfLA&w=420&h=315]

Love,

Keely

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment makes me smile. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...