Saturday, June 30, 2012

Soundtrack Saturday-Parachute

Happy Saturday my friends!

Hope you are recovering well from any goings-on last night, maybe you got a chance to sleep in?  I know I did, and I love it!

So this band I have been a fan of for several years.  They partner with one of my favorite organizations Mocha Club.  I volunteered through MC at one of their concerts a year or so ago and met the band, they were so great!

This song makes me cry every time I hear it is kind of sad it but it's so beautiful!  The love story is so heartbreakingly sweet, it's amazing.

I highly suggest you give it a weekend.

Enjoy your Saturday my friends!

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yikzoM4tbfg]

Love,

Keely

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment makes me smile. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...