Friday, August 24, 2012

Weekly Wrap Up

IT'S FRIDAY!

High five ladies, we have conquered another week!  I hope that your week was lovely, things have been a bit crazy here in my neck of the woods.  Have you ever made 120 cupcakes in 48 hours?  It's pretty intense, but quite fun!  I really enjoyed doing it! (And of course it helped that I was getting paid for it).

So today I'm doing my wrap up a bit different.  I decide to go all collage on us because there were only 6 photos from my week. 

I got the August It's Paper Dear box, I love it!  There are always the cutest things!

Other than that, I spend a lot of time waiting for my Capoeira classes to start, I have just enough free time before class starts to make it awkward, so I end up sitting around, but it's totally worth it!

I've decided I need to make some changes to my photos around here, especially the cupcake ones, they all look the same! HAHA

In other cupcake news, I had my first BIG order!  It was a pretty insane couple of days making 120 cupcakes, but it was much better than I expect.

And then there's that photo in the bottom right corner.  I love the view of my apartment from my couch, the embroidery forms, the new barstools, the awesome bookshelf, the pieces on top of the kitchen.

I'm in love with my apartment, more and more each day, it's so fun!

Have a great weekend!

Love, 

Keely

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment makes me smile. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...