Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Budget With Me Wednesday-Week 5

Wow it has been quite the day!  Thus why I am coming to you a bit later than usual.

Things have been pretty busy around my house lately!  Aside from baking 120! cupcakes this week I've also been working out, working, going to church and trying to remain sane!  It's crazy, but this is when I really shine.

Turns out I'm incredibly good at keeping a million balls in the air.  My life tends to fall apart when I am only juggling one thing, I get bored and lose my focus!

Anyway, that has nothing to do with this silly budget of mine.

Things have been trucking along recently.  I actually cut down my cash money (sigh) in order to pay for my new workout studio fee, it's worth it but it's hard.  On the bright side, having less cash more or less REQUIRES me to bring my lunch now, so that's not such a bad thing.

I have to be really intentional about things.  I have to remember that I WILL be going out to dinner on Tuesday nights after church, so I can't spend all my money on Monday.  It's all about keeping things straight and thinking things through.

Overall things are at lot better money wise.  I feel much more secure in my finances even though there is still a lot of catching up to do!  Who knew this could make such a change in just 5 weeks!  Love it!

How have you been?

Love,

Keely

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment makes me smile. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...