Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Whimsical Wednesday-Week 4

Is it weird that most of this post is via IKEA?  If it is, I'm sorry, if it's not then you found the right place!

Denver just got it's first IKEA about a year ago and I'm still fascinated by it and love making trips there.

I also just found out that I will for sure be moving out on June 1 so it's time to get serious about collecting items for my own apartment!  It' so exciting.

So let's be honest, if you don't like IKEA you really don't need to read on.  If you want to see what I love at IKEA then please continue.  IF you love IKEA as well then for sure you have found a home!



These little ottomans are amazing!  I love the vintage look they have!



So I just bought this duvet cover from IKEA.  I love the dots and it's so versatile, I can use whatever color sheets I want!  (I'm thinking green or bright blue...)



This bookshelves is amazing, and would be so easy to build! (Couldn't find a link for this one :/)



I love this lamp (can you tell that I love polka-dots?).  Also from IKEA, could either match or clash with my duvet cover.



I don't know if you've seen it, but painted jars/vases are super in!  I hope to make some for my new place :)



ORGANIZATION!  This is so amazing and is so not my strong suit.  I bought some of these jars from IKEA for flour and sugar, I really need to have the best of intentions (and actions) for keeping my food organized! (No link, but the containers are from IKEA).



And my favorite piece, this rug!  I love it, I bought it, it's only 19.99 from IKEA.

If my apartment looks they way I envision it then I will be so excited.  I hope you enjoyed a glimpse into my apartment goals/dreams!

I'll have to take you on a tour of the place sometime, maybe in vlog form?  We'll cross that bridge when we come to it :)

Have a wonderful week!

Love,

Keely

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment makes me smile. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...