Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy Monday!

How was your weekend lovlies?

I had a busy Saturday and a nice, lazy Sunday.  Also, I totally put a deposit on getting a tattoo!  My appointment is the day before Thanksgiving, I'm so nervously excited!

My good friend and I spent half the day Saturday in Golden, CO.  I'd never been to Golden so it was really fun to wander around and check out a new tiny town.  We stopped at the tattoo shop that I'm going to (I have a friend who got his tattoos done there, it's a Christian tattoo studio, which is why it's worth driving to Golden for.)  We grabbed some pretty decent panini's (mine was way better than hers).  We also stopped at this ice cream/candy shop that makes their own little candies!
Look how cute!  I always love candy shops and their little displays :)  The caramel truffle that I had was DELICIOUS.

After getting home from Golden, I got myself "all dolled up" to head up to a Denver/Boulder blogger meet up in Boulder!  I never have a good excuse to go hang out in Boulder, so I was excited, that and I got to me so many fabulous women!

Driving into Boulder, Colorado really knows how to do the sky right.

The meet up was super fun, I was so nervous all day about hanging out with this large group of people that I'd never met, what if they didn't like me, what if I didn't fit in, what if I was under/over dressed. Turns out that none of that mattered.  These girls were great and we all laughed and ate and crafted together.  Kim was so sweet and did such a wonderful job organizing this night.

This is the scarf I made at the meet up.

All of us working together.

We got great little swag bags with treats from Yellow Heart Art, Capow, Lemon Jitters, Bow and Arrow Art, Snow Drift Designs and Fabricate.

It was such a fun night and I can't wait until the next one.  Here is a list of the lovely ladies that I met on Saturday.

Liz - Dance to the RadioKatie - Lemon JittersLizzy - Lizzy PancakesKim - Oh, Sweet Joy!Allie - Meadow RueAnne F. - Anne Franklin DesignsRebecca - ManzanitaMeghan - Pocketful of PrettyErin - Art Social BlogAshley - Bow & Arrow Art Elaine - 365 days of ColoradoAnne T. - Anne the Adventurer

Love,

Keely


2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had an awesome weekend Keeley :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Keely,
    I stumbled upon your blog via Goodwill and am enjoying all your unique and creative projects. Was curious about the blogger meetup you mention. Am fairly new to the area and an avid blogger and would love to join one of those groups. Any advice on how I might get involved?? Thanks! CHance

    http://justbusybeing.com/

    ReplyDelete

Every comment makes me smile. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...