Friday, September 7, 2012

Weekly Wrap Up

Hello beautiful!  Did you get Monday off?  I hope you did and I hope that you were able to enjoy a wonderfully short week!

My week was quite crazy (what's new) and so wonderful!  I had so much fun experimenting with games at work, going thriting on Monday (so many of the stores had 50% off sales!) and GETTING PROMOTED what what!?!  I'm super excited, I'll be working on a show called Hurricane Hunters starting on Wednesday!

I also spent a day on set for a pilot, so this week has been just great, however I've never known what day it was (today feels like...Wednesday maybe?)

Hope you had a wonderful week as well.  What was your favorite thing that happened this week?







Love, 

Keely

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had an amazing week lovely. I was charity shops had sales in the UK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the promotion! that is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Every comment makes me smile. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...